Love trying out cool new Android apps on your Android smartphone? Well, in this video, we bring you 10 cool new Android apps of 2017 you did not know about. All of the Android apps are free, with a few featuring in-app purchases.
We have demonstrated the new Android apps using the Xiaomi Mi Mix and the Samsung Galaxy S8.
App Links and Video Walkthrough:
1. Holo (Free) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eighti.holo.android
2. Control Center iOS 11 (Free) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.luutinhit.controlcenter
3. Sesame Shortcuts (Free): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ninja.sesame.app.edge&hl=en
4. Microsoft Face Swap (Free): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.faceswap&hl=en
5. FastKey Launcher (Free): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.fastkey.launcher
6. TouchBar (Free): https://labs.xda-developers.com/store/app/download/com.touchbar
7. Firefox Focus (Free): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.focus&hl=en
8. BatON (Free): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.limi.baton&hl=en
9. Teleport Photo Editor (Free): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teleportfuturetechnologies.teleport
10. Skippy (Free): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.plainbagel.skippy
Top 10 Best Android Apps – August 2017
Welcome to my Top 10 MUST HAVE Android Apps (August – September 2017). These are some of the coolest, best Android Apps we’ve ever seen in 2017! Includes Productivity, Art, Photography, and more Apps:
➽ Subscribe (IT’S FREE): https://goo.gl/pLg6fE
Intro Made by ExtonGraphics: https://goo.gl/Y1fYvw
My Filming Gear:
Published: 2017-08-06 12:51:13
10 Cool New Android Apps You Don’t Know About
If you are someone who loves to try out new Android apps every now, you are at the right place! We bring you 10 cool Android apps for 2016 that you don’t know about.
Read our detailed article at: http://beebom.com/cool-android-apps/
App links and Video Walkthrough:
1. Torchie (Free) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.blogspot.anselmbros.torchie&hl=en
Subscribe to our channel, as we post new videos on Monday, Wednesday and Friday every week.
Published: 2016-09-28 12:01:36
10 Cool New Android Games You Should Play (Free)
Looking for the best Android games for the year 2017? Well, we bring you the latest new Android games you should be playing. In this video, we are not including the already popular games for Android and instead, we are focusing on the best Android games that are new and must play. Also, all of these Android games are free.
We are demonstrating this video on the Samsung Galaxy S8 running Android 7.0 Nougat and Xiaomi Mi Mix running MIUI 8 on top of Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
1. Battle Bay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rovio.battlebay
7 Cool New iPhone Games You Should Play in 2017: https://youtu.be/ey4Zkvzrs5k
Music: Fast Forward by Ukiyo
Published: 2017-06-13 16:00:38
7 Cool DSLR Tricks for Beginners
If you’ve just bought a DSLR and you are wondering how you can take different shots like light trail, light painting, bokeh etc., we are here for you. In this video, we show you 7 cool DSLR tips and tricks for beginner photgraphers and how you can play with different exposure values of aperture, shutter speed & ISO to get different photo effects.
How to Use A DSLR: A Beginner’s Guide: https://youtu.be/1WUW-OgBTe0
Kit Lens vs Prime Lens: Which One To Use and When?: https://youtu.be/6Lz040hOBMA
We are demonstrating this video using a Canon EOS 70D, Canon EOS 77D, with an 18-55mm Kit Lens.
1. Capture Perfect Low Light Photos
Published: 2017-06-16 16:52:27
12 Cool Mac Tricks You Did Not Know (2017)
There are a number of hidden features in tricks in macOS that not many people are aware of. In this video, we show you 12 cool Mac tricks that you did not know. These Mac tips, tricks and hidden features should come in handy for people who own a MacBook, a MacBook Air, iMac or a MacBook Pro.
We are demonstrating this video using a MacBook Air, MacBook Pro and MacBook Pro with Touch Bar running macOS Sierra and macOS High Sierra.
defaults write com.apple.dock autohide-time-modifier -float 0; killall Dock
1. Batch Rename Files
20 Cool Mac Keyboard Shortcuts You Must Know: https://youtu.be/ZsIbKXsye08
Music: Monday by Joakim Karud
Published: 2017-06-23 14:34:40