Install the latest pixel 2 launcher based on android 8.1 on any android device, Get the latest features of this launcher running on google pixel 2 and pixel 2 xl.
Download (apk mirrior) : https://goo.gl/zJDaw9
Homescreen Setup Tutorial v2.0! Pixel 2 Setup! [Step by Step]
Everything you need is down below! Let me know if you’d like more homescreen setup tutorials!
Nova Launcher – http://bit.ly/1OuKCoj
My Gear List ▶ ▶ http://bit.ly/1ZotTHK
Music: “Garato”, “Noreste” by Birocratic (http://www.birocratic.com)
Channel: Zachary Anderson
Published: 2017-10-11 17:37:06
How to Get Pixel 2 Features on Any Android Device
Want the new Pixel 2 exclusive features like Pixel Launcher, new Pixel wallpapers, Google Lens, AR Stickers, navigation bar icons, Now Playing, Motion Photos, Ambient Display, themes etc.? In this video, we show you how to get Pixel 2 features on your Android device step-by-step. Almost all of the methods in the video work without root access.
We are demonstrating the methods on our LG Nexus 5X running Android 8.1 and rooted Samsung Galaxy S8 running Android 7.1.
Video Walkthrough and App Links:
2. Pixel 2 Home Screen
3. Pixel 2 Navigation Bar Icons
4. Now Playing
5. Pixel 2 Always on Display
6. Motion Photos
7. AR Stickers
8. Google Lens
9. Bluetooth Battery Level
10. How to Get Dark Theme: https://beebom.com/how-install-themes-android-oreo/
Read our detailed article here: https://beebom.com/how-get-pixel-2-features-any-android/
Check out our video gear here: https://kit.com/BeebomCo/beebom-video-gear
Published: 2017-11-02 12:55:30
OnePlus 3 & 3T Official Android 8.0 Oreo Update !!! (OxygenOS 5.0)
Android Oreo 8.0 is now officially available for oneplus 3 and 3T. The oxygen os 5.0 is now officially rolled out for oneplus 3 and oneplus 3t. see all the new features and changes.
Official Link : https://forums.oneplus.net/forums/OnePlus3/
Channel: Gupta Information Systems
Published: 2017-11-19 16:25:08
Google Pixel Buds vs. Apple Airpods
We pitted Apple’s AirPods against Google’s Pixel Buds, comparing design, comfort, features, and sound quality.
Published: 2017-11-16 22:03:03
The New Screen Savers: Pixel Me Thrice – Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook & Pixel Buds
On this episode of The New Screen Savers recorded on Saturday, November 18, 2017:
– It’s a Pixel party! Jason Howell and Leo Laportea have all the new Google gear. We’ll take a look and review the Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, and Pixel Buds.
– Jason shows Leo how to record multitrack music with the Spire Studio from iZotope.
– In our Holiday Gift Guide, Charlie Hall from Polygon joins us with his picks for best video games.
– The Noon system is a new take smart lights. It uses switches that can figure out what kind of bulbs you have in your house and control them. Megan had them installed in her kitchen, and you’ll see how they work.
– Jason gives us a first look at the OnePlus 5T smartphone
– Telsa announces big rig, the Semi, and their new Roadster.
The New Screen Savers records live every Saturday at 3PM Pacific on twit.tv/live. Episodes are available for download and streaming later that evening at https://twit.tv/shows/new-screen-savers.
Channel: The New Screen Savers
Published: 2017-11-19 03:32:28