You have to must Like the Page, and live a comment on that image, and You will get Your promo code with a message (Inbox)
400 plus 4D and 3D Live Wallpapers – Weekly updated with new items
GRUBL offers hundreds of 4D and 3D live wallpapers, to make your device one-of-a-kind.
With GRUBL your phone will become the eye-catching conversation starter, transforming your screen into an entertainment experience.
GRUBL includes all of vfx and pixel live wallpapers, with updated and more realistic animations, live preview even for 4D wallpapers, and effects adjustments for each wallpaper independently.
Enable the auto-changer to randomly pick a background from ”My Wallpapers” each time your screen goes on, every 6 hours, or on a daily basis.
Best 4D Parallax Wallpaper Application For Android 2018 | Top Application
wallpapers for android
top wallpaper apps for android
top wallpaper apps for android 2018
For Business Querys like Sponsorships/Reviews
Contact Me:- email@example.com
Disclaimer- Some contents are used for educational purpose under fair use. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
Related Topics ⤵
Top 5 secret Android applications on Play Store
5 most useful Android apps
5 unique Android apps
apps 2018 Hindi
Android apps January 2018
Android apps 2018
top Android apps 2018
best Android apps of 2018
How to survive bear or shark attack? What should you do if you are bitten by a snake? We’ve gathered 13 easy tips that will save your life if you do meet a wild animal.
Watch the video, make notes, and remember to give us thumbs up for worrying about your well-being!
How to survive a shark attack 1:18
How to survive a kangaroo attack 2:09
How to survive a lion attack 2:51
How to survive an elephant attack 3:33
How to survive a rhinoceros attack 4:11
How to survive a hippopotamus attack 4:43
How to survive a bull attack 5:24
How to survive a jellyfish attack 5:53
How to survive an alligator or crocodile attack 6:31
How to survive snake attack 7:18
How to survive a bear attack 7:49
How to survive gorilla attack 8:38
How to survive bees attack 9:16
Music: Summer Smile – Silent Partner
Many wild animals can be dangerous or even fatal for a person. If you look at the statistics, you might feel terrified.
– Sharks cause just six deaths a year – their infamous reputation is very exaggerated.
– Wolves are responsible for ten deaths annually.
– Lions kill 22 people a year.
– Now get ready: elephants, cute lovely giants, are the reason that more than 500 people lose their lives every year!
– Hippopotamuses equal them in this scary competition.
– Crocodiles turn out to be much more dangerous than sharks: about one thousand deaths a year.
– But the champion here is the snake: 100,000 people meet their end at the teeth of this reptile.
We hope you will never have to escape from a rhinoceros, swim away from a crocodile, or meet a hungry lion. However, now you will be able to protect yourself in the wilderness.
13 Unbelievable Coincidences That Will Leave You Confused
Do you believe that people can foresee the future? Is time travel possible? Do you know that there are many things that cannot be explained?
Life sometimes brings us strange surprises that are impossible to explain. We at Bright Side never cease to be amazed by the coincidences that occur in this world which demonstrate just how unpredictable and mysterious it is. We’ve prepared a few bright examples from the history that will prove that time travel exists.
Also, we have prepared a bonus for you. It will make you believe that there is something out there in the universe that we don’t know about yet. Stay with us and dive into the world of the unexplained.
Is time travel possible? 0:55
A premonition of the Titanic 1:33
Neighbors living in different centuries 2:15
The Tragedy on the Hoover Dam 2:55
The cars that found each other 3:34
Coincidences in the biographies of Lincoln and Kennedy 4:22
The first and last soldiers 5:14
Rumors of Edgar Allan Poe’s time machine 5:42
Unlucky brothers 6:23
Anthony Hopkins and a rare book 6:58
A special name for the Roman Empire 7:33
Donald Trump’s election victory in The Simpsons 8:08
Bonus: Almost like reincarnation 8:37
– Jennifer Lawrence is not only the spitting image of a silver age Egyptian actress Zubaida Tharwat, but also they have similarities in their careers and lives.
– 14 years before the sinking of the Titanic, fantasy writer Morgan Robertson wrote the novella Futility, which told the story of a ship that was sunk — and which bore the name The Titan.
– The famous composer George Handel was a neighbor of a famous guitarist Jimi Hendrix — admittedly, they were separated by two centuries. They were both incredible musicians.
– The Hoover dam, located in the USA, is believed to be one of the most mysterious in the world. Over than 100 workers died while constructing it.
– In 1895, in the state of Ohio, two cars collided. During this period, automobile production was only just beginning to take off, and there were only these two cars in all of Ohio.
– A multitude of strange coincidences exists in the biographies of two American presidents: Abraham Lincoln and John Kennedy.
– The British Army during World War 1 lost about 673,375 soldiers that were declared to be dead and missing. The graves of the first and last British soldiers killed in this war are located 6 m from each other.
– In the book The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket, written by Edgar Allan Poe, we learn the story of four sailors who survived the sinking of their ship. 46 years after the book was written, an actual boat did sink.
– In July 1975, Erskine Lawrence Ebbin was hit by a taxi. Almost a year before, Erskine’s brother — who was also 17 — was killed. He was riding the same moped, and he was killed by a taxi as well. Behind the wheel was the same driver.
– Anthony Hopkins urgently needed to get hold of a book so that he could study for a role he was starring in: The Girl from Petrovka, written by George Feifer.
– One of the most powerful empires of the ancient world began and ended with the name “Romulus.”
– The creators of The Simpsons made an episode in the year 2000, which made a joke about Donald Trump becoming the president of the United States. Could they ever have guessed that one day it would become true?
Enzo Ferrari, who founded the Ferrari Company, died in 1988. About a month later, the footballer Mesut Ozil was born. Looking at their portraits, you could be forgiven for thinking they are twin brothers. Is this a case of reincarnation?