So you are looking for the best Android app of 2019 for Movies, TV Shows and also Anime? Look no more! TVZion is a solid pretender that offers all the above and has some cool built-in features like Debrid, Premiumize, Trakt integration. Also with TV Zion you can select the default video player, I always select the free MX Player from the Google Play Store which can play anything and has also subtitle support, as the app supports also Subtitle Search too!
You can find the TVZion apk as well as a lot of other cool apps and devices on my website: https://dimitrology.com
The coupon for the Mecool PRO W that I use in this video:
32126BSKZ3 for $32.99 from http://bit.ly/2EZNz1V
The Voice Remote Control: http://bit.ly/2UthpCd
Buy Licensed Keys 3% OFF on Games with Coupon DM3 & 10% on Software with Coupon DM10 from
Best Magnetic Cables Volta – extra 10% OFF: ✅https://dimitrology.com/recommends/10-off-volta-charger/
Modem/Router ASUS AC86U: https://goo.gl/BZdDPW
Capture Card Elgato HD60S: http://amzn.to/2GbqLMa
Main 4K Monitor ASUS PB287Q 28″ 4K: http://amzn.to/2E3Wo9O
Canon EOS Rebel T6: http://amzn.to/2rAl87c
Logitech C920 Webcam: http://amzn.to/2DzMvno
Microphone Sanson Meteor: http://amzn.to/2rCWv9Q
LED Softbox Lights: http://amzn.to/2Dx9ETx
LED Ring Light: http://amzn.to/2FaU3cK
Motospeed Red Switch Keyboard: https://goo.gl/a6npKe
Logitech MX Master Mouse: http://amzn.to/2BpThWR
My Laptop MSI GL62M 7REX: https://goo.gl/24t5Es
Twitter – https://twitter.com/dimitrology
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/dimitrology/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/dimitrology/
Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/dimitrology/
Email – email@example.com
Website – http://www.dimitrology.com
15 Minutes Relax With Just For Laughs Gags #27 😜😂😁
15 Minutes Relax With Just For Laughs Gags #27 😜😂😁
►View Full Playlist: https://goo.gl/FeczYP
Channel: 15′ Relax With Gags
Published: 2019-03-09 15:53:56
DO TEENS KNOW 90s TV SHOWS? (REACT: Do They Know It?)
CHECK OUT DO TEENS KNOW 90s TV SHOWS: SITCOMS EDITION for more! https://goo.gl/bv3K5t
Join the SuperFam and support FBE: https://www.youtube.com/user/React/join
SUBSCRIBE & HIT THE 🔔! New Videos 12pm PST on REACT! https://goo.gl/7SnCnC
FOLLOW BEBE WOOD: https://twitter.com/Bebe_Wood
Watch all Do They Know It Eps! https://goo.gl/uAVnoI
Watch all REACT channel videos from this week! https://goo.gl/th0yyt
Watch latest FBE videos: https://goo.gl/aU5PSm
The Teens watch 90s TV intros, but will they know the shows?
The episode features the following reactors:
SEND US STUFF:
Executive Produced by Benny Fine & Rafi Fine
© FBE, Inc.
Do They Know It #53 -DO TEENS KNOW 90s TV SHOWS? (REACT: Do They Know It?)
Published: 2017-05-04 22:34:59
You’re Fired: In Memoriam Vol. 2 | The Daily Show
The Daily Show tips its hat to another round of Trump appointees who either resigned or were fired, including Omarosa Manigault, Rex Tillerson and Jeff Sessions.
Subscribe to The Daily Show:
Watch full episodes of The Daily Show for free: http://www.cc.com/shows/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah/full-episodes
About The Daily Show:
The Daily Show with Trevor Noah airs weeknights at 11/10c on Comedy Central.
Channel: The Daily Show with Trevor Noah
Published: 2019-03-04 17:16:13
Weekend Update: Pete Davidson on R. Kelly and Michael Jackson – SNL
Pete Davidson stops by Weekend Update to talk about listening to R. Kelly and Michael Jackson’s music despite the controversy surrounding them.
#SNL #IdrisElba #Khalid #SNL44
Subscribe to SNL: https://goo.gl/tUsXwM
Like SNL: https://www.facebook.com/snl
Channel: Saturday Night Live
Published: 2019-03-10 06:51:46
How To Actually Get Rid Of Acne & Myths About Acne
How to actually get rid of acne & myths about acne. Are you tired of hearing “ugh, what’s that on your face?” when it’s obviously a pimple or some other blemish? Don’t you just wish you knew the right and wrong things to do when you’re trying to rid yourself of the horrible curse that is acne? Well, don’t worry, cause today we’re going to explore 8 Acne Myths And How To Get Rid Of It.
#AcneTreatment #SkinCare #Blackheads
2. Smoking Causes Acne: There are a plethora of health risks associated with smoking like cancer and lung disease, but causing acne is not one of them. Smoking does slow down skin regeneration, which causes acne to heal more slowly. It does not, however, cause acne.
3. Makeup/Cosmetics Cause Acne: This is a half-truth. Not all cosmetics are bad for your skin. Try searching for products that are labeled as non comedogenic as they are made specifically for problem skin. Also, avoid all products containing alcohols and oils as they cause dryness and will clog your pores, respectively.
4. Tanning Helps Clear Acne: This is a harmful misconception. UV rays can actually cause the emergence of more acne. If you currently have acne, stay away from tanning for excessive periods of time. If you have to be in the sun, be sure to use sunscreen to protect your skin from the rays and your acne potentially spreading.
5. Stress Causes Acne: This is also a misconception. Stress cannot cause new pimples to form. However, it may slow down the healing for pimples that are already present on your face.
6. Washing Your Face Often Will Clear Up Acne: Also untrue. Acne and blackheads are caused by the clogging of pores so washing your face on the surface won’t unclog your pores. In fact, excessive face-washing may lead to irritation and cause your acne to worsen. Use a sulfate-free cleanser to avoid irritating your skin and pat-dry your face afterward.
7. Toothpaste Helps Get Rid of Acne: Toothpaste contains chemicals that cause mild burns which can certainly dry acne but may also cause irritation and rashes. Try using benzoyl peroxide-based acne treatments instead. They are developed specifically for acne.
8. Popping Zits: This is pretty common knowledge. Popping zits can permanently scar your face by damaging infected follicles and thereby aggravate the inflammation. If you decide to pop your pimples, make sure to clean your hands before and after because touching your face with unclean hands can worsen your acne.
1) Wash Your Face. You don’t want to use regular soap when you’re washing your face, because that’s not enough to clean it. The people at THE KNOT.COM recommend that you: “Look for topical acne medication ingredients salicylic acid and/or benzoyl peroxide in your face wash and use gentle, non abrasive cleansing techniques.”
2) Moisturize. There’s nothing worse for guaranteeing you’ll get acne than an overly dry face. That’s why you’ll have to moisturize. However, make sure that it’s an oil free moisturizer, because if not it won’t be good for your skin.
3) Take Medication. If you’re really serious or have really bad acne, you’ll want to consider medication for the job. There are a couple different types of medication that you can use in order to clear up your acne. THE KNOT.COM recommends a couple of different medicines:
4) Natural Options. Say you’re not about all those government pills with their chemicals, man. You’re a hippy, you want nature to cure your acne. However, you need to remember this about natural treatments: there’s no research supporting the effective use of natural acne treatments.
Published: 2019-03-10 16:07:32