How to Fake Your GPS Location on Android :
In some occasions, such as when using GPS-based apps or playing GPS-based games, you might want to change where your phone thinks it is. Here’s how to change your GPS location on Android.
1. At first we have to activate “Developer Options”. To enable this go to the “Settings” menu and scroll to the bottom of the list until you find the “About Device” section.
2. Tap “About Device” then scroll to the bottom of the next list until you find “Build Number”.
3. Tap “Build Number” repeatedly, it takes about seven or eight presses, and you’ll be told that the developer mode has been activated.
4. Return to the Settings menu and scroll down to the bottom where you’ll see “Developer options”.
5. Tap “Developer options” then scroll to the Debugging section and Select “Allow mock location”.
6. Now, go to “Play Store”. Search “Fake GPS Location Spoofer Free” and install the App.
7. Once you’ve installed Fake GPS Location Spoofer Free, Open it.
8. The screen will show a map of your current location. To change your location, Search any location where you want the GPS to be sited then tap the Play button in the bottom right corner. I have set my location as “Paris”.
9. The app will now show “Paris” as my current location. To verify the fake location, open “Google Maps”, Here we can see that Google Maps located me as I am in “Paris”.
10. To turn Fake Location off, simply go back to the App and tap the Stop button in the bottom left corner.
Keep Watching #MSTech Gyan.
WATCH and TRY TO STOP LAUGHING – Super FUNNY VIDEOS compilation
Can you hold your laugh while watching these clips? 🙂 Mix of best and funniest animal & human fails. We bet you will lose this laugh challenge. Anyways, what is your favorite clip? 🙂 Hope you like our compilation, please share it and SUBSCRIBE! Watch also our other videos!
The content in this compilation is licensed and used with authorization of the rights holder. If you have any questions about compilation or clip licensing, please contact us: email@example.com
WANT TO SEE YOUR PET IN OUR COMPILATIONS?
For more funny videos & pictures visit and like our Facebook page:
bensound-funnysong from: http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music
“Monkeys Spinning Monkeys” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
#pet #animal #cat #dog #funny #compilation #laugh #fun #fail #hilarious #kid #baby
Channel: Tiger Productions
Published: 2017-06-17 09:45:49
Which Country Has The Best Technology?
Technology is advancing at a crazy rate. But which country is leading the way?
Watch more: What If We Made A New Continent?
Support Life Noggin on Patreon: https://patreon.com/LifeNogginStudios
Watch More Life Noggin:
We are LIFE NOGGIN! An animated and educational web show designed to teach you all about your awesome life and the brain that makes you able to live it! We answer questions about everything from inside the human body to deep outer space. Stay tuned for more videos on every Monday and Thursday! Keep On Thinking.
Life Noggin Team:
Channel: Life Noggin
Published: 2018-02-12 02:00:36
15 WEIRD BREAKFAST GADGETS – EBAY MYSTERY BOX (Challenge Unboxing Haul!)
I buy, unbox, & try 15 weird kitchen gadgets from an eBAY Mystery Box!
▶ Chad Wild Clay Marathon – https://goo.gl/lCIh5f
▶ CWC Shirts & Backpacks – http://bit.ly/CHADmerch
After my fruit ninja video and my $10 VS $20,000 EBAY MYSTERY BOX Challenge tons of you commented to another ebay mystery box unboxing challenge! I saw Guava Juice make another couple ebay haul youtube videos, CrazyRussianHacker created many cool Kitchen Gadgets Put to the Test YouTube videos, and Matthias always unboxes strange tech items! I’ve opened and reviewed a lot of kid friendly toys and gadgets in real life (irl). In the not so expensive mystery box were some really fun and family friendly items:
#1 HapiFork Bluetooth Smart Fork – http://amzn.to/2Ccs4Hz
I’m Chad Wild Clay and you can hang with me here:
Help Translate my videos into another language so others can enjoy – http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_cs_panel?c=UCwaNuezahYT3BOjfXsne2mg&tab=2
All original music performed, recorded and produced by Chad Wild Clay. Most royalty free background music is from Epidemic Sounds. Other royalty free music used is from NoCopyrightSounds. Details can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10F-_OtQafDEMMHNzyIRSGsPPyu7GY7cCBR1fhSHFpGE/edit?usp=sharing
Channel: Chad Wild Clay
Published: 2018-02-11 16:40:09